Last Updated: 9/9/2023
Important Information and Who We Are
America Homecare Inc. is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data: Name, username, marital status, title, date of birth, gender.
- Contact Data: Billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: Bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data: Details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage our relationship with you.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws concerning your personal data, including the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
10.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, so you don’t have to re-enter them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
10.3. Third-party cookies
10.4. Disabling cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser’s “Help” option on how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Get care from someone you trust
Do you want to receive care from your
loved one while they are compensated